Action: register now for primary assessment webinars
Registration for the 2018 primary assessment webinars is now open. The webinars will be broadcast on Wednesday 8 November and you will need to register to watch them live. Both versions will be available as recorded versions on STA’s media and training site afterwards.
Topics that will be covered in the webinars include:
- The government’s response to the public consultations on the future of primary assessment and the recommendations of the Rochford Review
- The introduction of the revised teacher assessment (TA) frameworks for 2018 English writing
- TA moderation arrangements
- Clarification of test administration arrangements for 2018
- The key stage 1 webinar will be broadcast at 12.30pm and key stage 2 at 3.45pm.
You can register here to take part in one or both webinars and, once registered, you will be invited to submit questions in advance for the panel to answer during the live broadcast.