Need Support To Prepare For Statutory Assessment? We Can Help.
We work on behalf of the Birmingham Local Authority to deliver statutory duties regarding primary assessment.
- A Trusted Training Provider. Having worked with over 5,000 professionals across over 520 schools in the area.
- An Experienced Team. The majority of our team have held senior leadership positions at schools and we also have an Ofsted inspector and Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management on board.
Our Flexibility. We can create bespoke training programmes and resources, specifically for you and your school.
In addition to centre-based courses, our team of experts and moderators can provide in-school or cross MAT moderation to ensure all schools are secure in their teacher judgements and assessment procedures. You can read more about moderation here:
What Assessment Courses Do We Provide?
- EYFS Profile Standardisation and Moderation Training 2019
- New to Assessment in the EYFS
- Assessment briefings for Senior Leaders
- Preparing for statutory assessment at the end of KS1/KS2
- The Art of KS1/KS2 English Writing Moderation
- Interim writing moderation at KS1/KS2
- Statutory Assessment Updates for Special Schools
- Making GDS KS1 Teacher Assessment Judgements for Reading / Mathematics / Writing
- Phonics Screening Check – administering the check
- KS1/ KS2 centre-based, peer moderation of English writing
Experienced Year 2 / Year 6 staff briefings provide updates for the 2019 cycle
Want more information?